Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another Sexy Option!

I get my hair cut and colored (like almost every other girl in America) every 7 weeks or so at an Aveda salon. My hairstylist, Hollie, is the owner and THE MOST amazing hair stylist I've ever had! She rocks. She is also very good at recommending products that I love. This Volumizing tonic (Aveda) is one of my most favorites! I spray my roots when my hair is damp, flip my head down and blow dry. Once the roots are dry, I flip my hair back and continue drying with a paddle brush. After my fair is styled I can either back-comb the roots for extra volume, or rough up my roots with my fingers. There is no color deposited so it is much cleaner to mess with. Ingredients include organic aloe and wheat amino acids which help add body and shine. And the volume lasts well into the second day. I wake up, rough of the roots and head out the door....

No comments:

Post a Comment