Wednesday, August 25, 2010


Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion

On a recent camping trip I noticed that one of my friends had a glowing quality to her skin that didn't come from the 98 degree sun....Enter Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion. This earth-friendly lotion includes tiny flecks of mica that distribute evenly on skin to create that non-sparkly glow. You know the pictures of celebrities or magazine advertisements where the model's legs look toned and sexy? This lotion creates that look! As soon as I returned home from camping (and showered), I went straight to the drugstore and purchased this lotion. One of the ingredients is royal jelly, which comes from honey bees and is used for numerous benefits including anti aging and reducing inflammation. The fragrance is very light and fresh. It is one of my new favorites!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I love the idea of this product...I'm going to go out and get some this weekend! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yesterday I was wearing the Radiance lotion on my legs and my sister asked when I got so tan!

    ReplyDelete