Monday, August 23, 2010

Everyday Look

Here is an easy look to wear for every day. I like to think of it as a Jennifer Aniston inspired look ;)

On my eyes I always start with MAC eye paint in Untitled (this is a perfect nude color for lighter skin) and Laura Mercier eye liner in Black Ebony (it is a cake eyeliner best applied with a damp
straight edged brush and I apply it on the top, under my eyelashes). Today I usedmy new Chanel eyeshadow duo in Taupe Delicat. The lighter color as a wash on the entire lid and the darker color "swished" back and forth in the crease. Under my lower lashes I used MAC greasepaint stick in Dirty (my favorite!). It is a slightly shimmery dark brownish color applied like a pencil and then smudged with Sephora's rounded smudge brush.
Then I used the brush to smudge leftover color on the top outer corner of my eyes. Finish with lash curler and MAC Opulash mascara in Bad, Bad Black.
My current favorite blush is Sugarbomb by Benefit. It has four colors that I swirl together and apply to the "apples" of my cheeks. I used to never wear blush because, truly, I am so pale it looked a little crazy! I have in the last few years found severalblushes that compliment and actually improve the look of pale skin! Yay!


Last are my lips! Lips are my favorite although I wouldn't say they are my best feature. It could be that I am such atalker I want mylips to be noticed ;) So, this summer I fell in LOVE with Chanel's lipliner in Beige, Rouge Allure lipstick in Incognito and my VERY, most favorite Glossimer in Futile.....





No comments:

Post a Comment